Empress Hair Straightener
As low as $145.00
The Empress Hair Straightener is made with 1-1/4-inch ceramic plates baked together with Brazilian keratin and diamond dust to restore your hair, and give you beautifully straight or curled hairstyles. Far infrared heat and negative ion conditioning protect hair from heat styling and seal cuticles for lasting shine. With each pass of this ceramic straightener, keratin protein infuses dry and brittle hair follicles to strengthen and improve hair's elasticity. Safe for all hair types, best for aging hair.
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
- Brazilian keratin + diamond dust - infuse dry and brittle hair follicles with protein and hydrate to restore strength and elasticity.
- 1-1/4-inch beveled plate design - allows for versatile heat styling of curls and straight hairstyles.
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Stone ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
Straighten: Slowly glide down each section of hair for your silkiest straight hairstyles.
Curl: Slightly angle your straightener and twist around small sections of hair to create beach waves or classic curls.
*Please note, because of the quality of ceramic stone in its purest form, this tool requires more careful handling than other materials such as tourmaline or titanium. Please store and use with care.
The maximum temperature is 450°F
The plates are 1 1/4” inch wide (3.18 cms/31.75mm)
Yes, the edges of the plates are beveled which will allow you to curl.
No, but the heat setting can be adjusted with the temperature dial.
They are made with 100% ceramic plates infused with Brazilian keratin and diamond dust.
The indicator light is solid red when the plates are heating up. When the plates reach the desired temperature, the indicator light will blink indicating its ready to be used.
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.