Fashionista Hair Straightener
As low as $119.00
The Fashionista Hair Straightener is made with 1-inch pure tourmaline ceramic floating plates that transform your hairstyles from frizzy to silky straight or defined curls. Far infrared heat and negative ion conditioning technologies evenly heat your strands and lock in hydration for your healthiest hairstyles. This tourmaline ceramic straightener is safe for all hair types.
Voluminous Beach Waves with NuMe Fashionista
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
- 1-inch floating plates - flexible and adjust to your hair, getting as close to your strands as possible to ensure one pass styling that's quick, easy and tug-free.
- Beveled plate design - allows for versatile heat styling of curls and straight hairstyles.
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
Straighten: Slowly glide down each section of hair for your silkiest straight hairstyles.
Curl: Slightly angle your straightener and twist around small sections of hair to create loose waves or classic curls.
The Fashionista heats up to 450°F in seconds
The plates of the Fashionista are 1” inch wide (2.54 cms/25.40mm)
Yes, the edges of the plates are beveled which will allow you to curl
No, but the heat setting can be adjusted with the temperature dial.
The Fashionista is made of 100% tourmaline ceramic floating plates.
Our 'floating plates' are crafted to be flexible so they can align to the exact thickness of the section of hair you are straightening. When you look at your NuMe Hair Straightener from the side, you'll see that the plates don't touch completely. This is not a product flaw but actually part of NuMe's sophisticated design technology. This gives plates optimum contact with hair and superior compression and heat distribution, so you get a smooth glide with every pass and softer, shinier hair every time.
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.