Scarlett Curling Wand
As low as $99.00
The Scarlett Curling Wand is made with a 100 percent tourmaline ceramic barrel featuring far infrared heat and negative ion conditioning technology to heat hair evenly, combat frizz, and add shine every single use. This vibrant curler is available in two sizes including the 25mm and 32mm barrels to help you achieve versatile hairstyles from glam curls to beach waves. The Scarlett Curling Wand comes with a heat-resistant styling glove and is safe for all hair types.
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
Barrel Diameter Options
- 25mm barrel for glam curls
- 32mm barrel for beach waves
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
Curl: Wrap small sections of hair around the barrel for three to five seconds. Catch the curl to cool and set, then release. Wear the heat-resistant styling glove for added protection.
Barrel Diameter Details
410°F in seconds
100% pure tourmaline ceramic
19mm (⅞”), 25mm (1”), and 32mm (1.25”)
For beach waves, we recommend the 32mm size
The curls will be much like ringlets
No, our wands are of the clip-less design
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.