Scarlett Hair Straightener
As low as $139.00
The Scarlett Hair Straightener is made with 7/8-inch pure tourmaline ceramic floating plates. Get your smoothest straight and curled hairstyles with beveled tourmaline ceramic plates, featuring far infrared heat to protect strands and negative ion conditioning for a glossy finish. Safe for all hair types.
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
- 7/8-inch floating plates - flexible and adjust to your hair, getting as close to your strands as possible to ensure one pass styling that's quick, easy and tug-free.
- Beveled plate design - allows for versatile heat styling of curls and straight hairstyles.
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
Straighten: Slowly glide down each section of hair for your silkiest straight hairstyles.
Curl: Slightly angle your straightener and twist around small sections of hair to create loose waves or classic curls.
The maximum temperature is 450°F
The plates are 7/8” inch wide (2.22cms /22.23mm)
Yes, the edges of the plates are beveled which will allow you to curl.
No, but the heat setting can be adjusted with the temperature dial.
They are made with 100% tourmaline ceramic floating plates.
Our 'floating plates' are crafted to be flexible so they can align to the exact thickness of the section of hair you are straightening. When you look at your NuMe Hair Straightener from the side, you'll see that the plates don't touch completely. This is not a product flaw but actually part of NuMe's sophisticated design technology. This gives plates optimum contact with hair and superior compression and heat distribution, so you get a smooth glide with every pass and softer, shinier hair every time.
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.