Signature & Stealth Dryer Hair Diffuser

$20.00
Out of stock
SKU
DIFSR-SIG-BK

Embrace and enhance your natural hair texture with the NuMe Diffuser. Compatible with the NuMe Signature Hair Dryer and NuMe Stealth Hair Dryer.

Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.

Designed for the NuMe Signature Hair Dryer and Stealth Hair Dryer, this diffuser works in tandem with airflow to emit far infrared heat for safe drying and negative ions to neutralize frizz for healthy, radiant hair. The durable material and innovative design will give you gorgeous curls every time!

More Information
Directions

Step 1: To improve bounce with naturally curly hairstyles, attach the NuMe Diffuser to the tip of the Stealth or Signature Hair Dryer.

Step 2: Apply a blow dry cream throughout the length of wet hair, then brush through.

Step 3: Section hair and set your hair dryer to the lowest heat setting.

Step 4: Tilt the hair dryer upward, so the bowl of the diffuser is facing up. Then take a small section of the hair and twist it before laying it in the diffuser bowl and begin drying.

Step 5: Make sure your hair is almost 70 percent dry using the diffuser before continuing onto all sections, allowing the hair to dry naturally for the remaining 30 percent.

Step 6: (Optional) Apply a setting spray or mousse, and you're ready to go!

Features
  • Custom-sized for the NuMe Signature Hair Dryer or Stealth Hair Dryer
  • Disperses air to deliver heat around hair instead of blown directly on it
  • Prevents frizz and minimizes excess heat exposure

Item Dimensions

  • 5 inch x 4 inch