Classic Curling Wand
As low as $79.00
The Classic Curling Wand is made with a 100 percent tourmaline ceramic barrel with far infrared heat technology that naturally emits negative ions to combat frizz and add shine every single use. Designed to give a wide variety of hairstyles from tight ringlets to beach waves, it comes in three different sizes including the 19mm, 25mm, and 32mm. The Classic Curling Wand includes a heat-resistant styling glove and is safe for all hair types.
Soft, Elegant Curls with NuMe Classic Wand
Soft Effortless Waves
Messy Waves Hair Tutorial
Holiday Curls with NuMe Classic Curling Wand
Easy & Simple Hair Styles Every Girl Should Try
Waves for Short or Medium Length Hair
Voluminous Waves using Nume Classic Wand
10 MINUTE CURLS | How I Style My Hair & My Favourite Hair Extensions
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
Barrel Diameter Options
- 19mm barrel for tight ringlets
- 25mm barrel for glam curls
- 32mm barrel for beach waves
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
Curl: Wrap small sections of hair around the barrel for three to five seconds. Catch the curl to cool and set, then release. Wear the heat-resistant styling glove for added protection.
Barrel Diameter Details
410°F in seconds
100% pure tourmaline ceramic
19mm (⅞”), 25mm (1”), and 32mm (1.25”)
For beach waves, we recommend the 32mm size.
The curls will be much like ringlets.
No, our wands are of the clip-less design.
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.