NEW! Megastar X - 1.75'' Hair Straightener
As low as $199.00
Cover more strands with the Megastar X Hair Straightener -- an enhanced version of the award-winning Megastar with larger floating plates at 1.75 inches. This new and improved straightener is also equipped with an integrated far infrared heat strip, digital temperature display, and an Ion Booster on the base. The multi-use Megastar X tool can help you achieve a wide variety of salon-quality hairstyles from silky straight to defined and natural curls. Safe for all hair types.
Megastar X: Smooth & Silky Straight Hair
Big & Frizzy to Pin Straight
Straight and Shiny Hair Tutorial
Sleek Straight Locks
Hair Type(s): Safe for all hair types.
- 1.75 -inch floating plates - flexible and adjust to your hair, getting as close to your strands as possible to ensure one pass styling that's quick, easy and tug-free.
- Beveled plate design - allows for versatile heat styling of curls and straight hairstyles.
- Integrated far infrared heat strip - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
- Ion Booster - amplifies the effects of negative ion conditioning with an increase in the release of negative ions.
Straighten: Slowly glide down each section of hair for your silkiest straight hairstyles.
Curl: Slightly angle your straightener and twist around small sections of hair to create loose waves or classic curls.
Yes, the straightener will automatically shut off after 60 minutes.
The plates of the Megastar X are 1.75” inches wide (4.45 cms/44.45mm)
The Megastar X is made of pure tourmaline ceramic floating plates.
Our 'floating plates' are crafted to be flexible so they can align to the exact thickness of the section of hair you are straightening. When you look at your NuMe Hair Straightener from the side, you'll see that the plates don't touch completely. This is not a product flaw but actually part of NuMe's sophisticated design technology. This gives plates optimum contact with hair and superior compression and heat distribution, so you get a smooth glide with every pass and softer, shinier hair every time.
The far infrared heat strip sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect the health of strands over time. The far infrared heat also helps preserve moisture without causing overdrying. This is recommended for anyone who uses heat styling on a regular basis.
Yes, the edges of the plates are beveled which will allow you to curl.
Yes, this tool is dual voltage: 110V - 240V. It can be used internationally with the proper adapter.
Because the tool is dual voltage, we do not recommend the use of a converter with this tool - only an adapter.
We include complimentary adapters - type I (AU), type C (EU) or type G (UK) - with most international orders while supplies last.
Store in a cool dry place away from water/humidity. Be careful not to wrap the cord around your NuMe when the item is being stored. It is better to loosely fold the cord or make a loose figure 8 with the cord and tie with a rubber band. Always leave some slack right where the cord meets the base. If possible, try to store the tool in a padded pouch.